Allegro Deluxe Tyvek Double Bid Hard Hat Hood w/ Hard Hat, Adjustable Flow Control Valve and Hansen Fittings
9909-CVHD Allegro Safety High Pressure Supplied Air Respirator
The Adjustable Flow Control Valve adjusts air flow from any high pressure air source for greater comfort. It offers a large gripping handle that makes it easy to use with a
gloved hand. From the lowest flow position, the flow control valve will
deliver the minimum flow required by NIOSH. It requires an air supply
pressure range from 20 to 45 PSIG.to operate properly.
The design of our unique disposable double bib hood offers even greater
protection for workers by allowing extra space for a hard hat.
Lightweight, rugged and reinforced down tube with swivel connection
gives added flexibility. The split air channel design delivers air
inside the hood around the temple area. The double bib style means
increased protection by simply tucking the inner layer into the
protective clothing. NIOSH approval number TC-19C-409.
- Poly Coated DuPont Tyvek
- Splash resistant hood and bib
- Seams surged to seal in the air flow
- Generous size is ideal for workers with beards or goggles
Lens Peel Offs (P/N 9910-25 Optional)-
- Clear co polyester
- 15mil, Panoramic view
- Distortion free, 6-1/2" x 12-1/2" (16.5cm x 31.7cm)
- Polyester, clear film with adhesive backing
- 5-1/4" x 11-1/4" (13.3cm x 28.57cm) 0.007" (0.17cm) thick
- Made of high quality wear resistant materials
- Meets ANSI Z89.1, Class E and G Requirements
- Located in the back of the hood, out of the way of interference
- Corrugated flexible and lightweight material for greater comfort and less fatigue
- OBAC quick connect plug with wide diameter and minimal air restriction
- Vinyl/plastic material with nylon webbing
Use only Allegro approved airline hose.
- Low profile nylon adjustable waist belt
- Plastic clip to retrain airline hose from pulling on the face piece
Allegro Industries - SAR Supplied Air Respirators