BW Technologies GasAlertMicro 5 IR for CO2 and other Gases
This item has been discontinued
Simultaneously monitor and display up to five atmospheric hazards with the GasAlertMicro 5 Series. Adaptable to a variety of applications, the GasAlertMicro 5 Series has an extensive selection of user settable field options and is available as either a standard toxic gas model, a PID model for the detection of VOCs, or an IR model for CO2 detection. Use the passcode function to prevent unauthorized modifications of the instrument's settings. Compatible with BW's MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system, the GasAlert Micro 5 Series is unparalleled in its versatility, performance and overall value.
- Many sensor choices CO2 (IR), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, NH3, NO2, HCN, CL2, CLO2, O2, O3 and combustibles (LEL)
- Measure up to 5 atmospheric hazards concurrently
- Able to use NDIR CO2 sensor without use of motorized sample pump
- Rapidly switch from diffusion mode to optional integrated pump in the field
- Two power options: AA alkaline or rechargeable hot swappable battery packs
Detector and calibration gas sold separately.
Common part numbers- M5-IRXWBY-R-D-D-Y-N-00, M5IR-XWBY-R-P-D-Y-N-00, M5IR-XWBH-R-D-D-Y-N-00, M5IR-XWBH-R-P-D-Y-N-00, M5IR-XWB0-R-D-D-Y-N-00, M5IR-XWB0-R-P-D-Y-N-00, M5IR-00B0-R-D-D-Y-N-00, M5IR-00B0-R-P-D-Y-N-00