GfG Instrumentation CC28 Combustible Fixed Transmitter
In areas where combustible gas or vapor hazards my exist, GfG’s CC 28 combustible transmitter is the perfect choice for reliable area monitoring. With its proven design, this ATEX certified transmitter offers an integrated explosion-proof buzzer and bright alarm LEDs for reliable warning of combustible gas hazards (even in hazardous locations). This superior design provides warning for immediate personnel, and ensures entire plant safety.
Smart sensor technology allows easy installation. Sensor replacement takes only a few seconds - simply plug in the sensor. User adjustments are performed at the transmitter with simple touch keys, or with the optional remote control interface (one person calibration).
- Full featured smart transmitter for combustible gas measurement
- Non-intrusive Autocal calibration
- Expected sensor life of 5 years
- Increased safety design to reduce installation cost in potentially hazardous locations
- ATEX EEx dem [1b] IIC T4
- Proprietary, high performance combustible gas sensor
- Available in three configurations:
Blind (no display)
Display with local alarms