CleanSpace EX Full Face Mask Replacement- Small
PAF-1106 CleanSpace EX Full Face Mask Replacement, Small
The CleanSpace Full Face Mask is designed for use with the CleanSpace Ultra and CleanSpace EX PAPRs. It is suitable for heavy, long term work or exposure. The Full Face Mask is positive pressure with a silicone outer visor seal and silicone Orinasal Inner Mask for superior respiratory protection. The Orinasal Inner Mask Small comes with every CleanSpace Full Face Mask.
The CleanSpace Full Face Mask is compatible with the CleanSpace Ultra and CleanSpace EX power units, the full range of standard CleanSpace Particulate Filters, Combined Gas Filters and pre-filters.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Wide panoramic visor
- Hard scratch and solvent resistant coating
- Suitable for long periods of wear
- Positive pressure airflow and inner Orinasal mask prevents fogging
- Easy breathing and no resistance even during heavy exertion
- Visor seal silicone design seals to the face for optimum protection and comfort
- Inner Orinasal mask with unique clip-in clip-out design is easily removed for cleaning
- Mylar speech diaphragm for clear communication on the job
- Age resistant materials
- PortaCount testing enabled for quantitative mask fit testing (Sold separately) PAF-1015
- Spectacle kit: Fully adjustable for all face sizes, wide frames to fit large lenses for peripheral vision; engineered stability during vigorous activity (Sold separately) PAF-1017
- Tear-Offs: Visor protection against scratches (Sold separately) PAF-1018
Compatible with the CleanSpace Ultra and CleanSpace EX
Standard- AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942, IEC 60529 IP-66, AS / NZS 1337.1:2010 High Impact Resistance
Classification- PAPR-P3 Full Face Mask
SPECIFICATIONS AND MATERIALS
SUITABLE APPLICATIONS FOR INTRINSICALLY SAFE approved sites
- Weight: average 700g
- Hard molded poly carbonate visor; Silicone face seal and Inner Orinasal Mask cushion. Nylon mask clips; Mylar speech diaphragm. EPDM rubber harness; impact modified reinforced polypropylene exhalation valve housing; silicone O-rings
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
SUITABLE APPLICATIONS FOR NON INTRINSICALLY SAFE approved sites
- Underground mining requiring “Very High” equipment protection level (Ma) and level “ia” ignition protection to Methane, where constant risk of presence exists.
- Propane and Ethylene gas environment requiring “High” equipment protection Level (Gb) and level “ib” ignition protection, where the presence of such gases is likely to occur (Zone 1).
- Specifically designed for use with decontamination operations, particularly where showering is required; long term use in areas demanding very high levels of protection; tasks where eye protection is required.
- The Full Face Mask also be used in a broad range of applications; Welding, Woodworking, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Mining, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
Please note: CleanSpace respirators are an air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure mask and is designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE CleanSpace respirators in IDLH, or in oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres, to protect against gases and vapors that cannot be filtered.