CleanSpace2 Half Mask Replacement- Medium
PAF-0033 CleanSpace2 Half Mask Replacement, Medium
The CleanSpace Half Masks are specifically designed to work to complete the CleanSpace PAPR system. Compatible with all CleanSpace Respirators, the Half Masks clip quickly onto the power units and are easily unclipped for cleaning. The Half Masks are made of soft silicone that readily molds to the face and does not cause allergic dermatitis.
IMPORTANT: If you are using a CleanSpace EX PAPR please consult your site Intrinsically Safe approvals. These Half Masks are not certified intrinsically safe.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Mask Fit Test adapter available for TSI Portacount™ fit testing
- Half masks available in 3 sizes to facilitate a good seal and a comfortable fit
- Easy removal for cleaning
- Materials: Soft silicone cushion, nylon clips and poly carbonate (exhalation valve)
- Transparent and facilitates communication
SPECIFICATIONS AND MATERIALS
- Compatible with CleanSpace2 PAPR power units ONLY
- Standard: AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942, IP Rating 66
- Classification: PAPR-P3
- Weight: average 125g
- Cleaning: Machine washable or use in warm soapy water. Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents.
- Dimensions: 170mm x 130mm x 70mm
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil.
Please note: CleanSpace respirators are an air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure mask and is designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE CleanSpace respirators in IDLH, or in oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres, to protect against gases and vapors that cannot be filtered.