Honeywell Analytics Manning EC-P2 Portable Data Logging Gas Leak Detector
This item has been discontinued as of December 31st 2014.
Accessories and replacement sensors will still be available until December 31st 2016. Accessories and replacement sensors can be found here.
The Honeywell Manning EC-P2 is a portable, single gas leak detector with many outstanding features with battery operated gas measuring and datalogging instrument with interchangegable sensors for the measurement of gas concentrations in ambient air.
The Manning EC-P2 is a complete portable gas measuring and data logging instrument including an interchangeable target gas selective electrochemical sensor, internal sample pump, sniffer probe, primary and secondary batteries, charger, storage case, datalogging software and RS-232 output cable. The backlit LCD display shows gas concentration reading in real time.
Gas concentrations are measured by an electrochemical Smart-Cell which has internally stored gas calibration data. The sensors can be exchanged quickly and easily without the need for calibration.
Easy to Use
- Data logs can be import into Excel spreadsheet
- Sampling mode for capturing readings in a controlled, readable manner
- RS-232 output of stored gas values
- Optional analog output 0 to 1.0 VDC
- 12,000 data points of memory
Durability and Reliability
- Rugged internal pump
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability
- Two adjustable concentration alarms, zero drift caution
- Low flow and low battery alarms
- Electrochemical sensors provide maximum sensitivity with minimal interference
- Smart-Cell gas data retention
Long Battery Life
- Primary power source is “D” alkaline battery has approximately 75 hours of runtime
- Standby power source is a rechargeable NiCad battery that provides approximately 6 hours of additional runtime
Fully Portable Unit
- Includes interchangeable target gas selective electrochemical sensors
- Includes charger, storage case, and datalogging software
- Includes RS-232 output cable
The EC-P2 does not come with a sensor. Please select the sensor you would like installed from the drop down menu.