Gas Monitor Calibration Label Stickers
100 Calibration Labels Housed in a small easy to use dispenser.
After a successful calibration of your gas monitor, a calibration sticker should be placed on the instrument to alert the operator of when the instrument was calibrated and when the next calibration is due.
We have found these to be the best calibration stickers on the market for use on gas monitors. With gas monitors becoming smaller and smaller and used in more extreme environments the traditional calibration stickers do not hold up well.
After years of searching, we have found these green on white labels which are printed on a rugged tear resistant Tyvek material and utilizes a very strong acrylic adhesive coating works very well on gas monitors used in oil fields, chemical plants, off shore platforms and numerous other harsh environments.
Specifications / Advantages-
- Label Size 5/8" X 1-1/2"
- 100 Labels Housed in a durable dispenser.
- Thick permanent acrylic adhesive coating, perfect for greasy uneven surfaces; such as a gas monitor.
- Service temperature of -40°F to 176°F
- Very rugged Tyvek film has a high tensile strength that inhibits rips and tears.
- Highly moisture, chemical, UV, and abrasion resistant.
- Tough Tyvek material can be written on with a pencil, pen or even typed on
- Thick coating of bonding adhesive makes the label ready for difficult and unusual surfaces.
- Tyvek material is screen printed for incredible durability
- Labels are used in applications for unparalleled durability and rugged design
- Made in the USA