Gas Monitor Calibration Label Stickers
140 Calibration Labels
After a successful calibration of your gas monitor, a calibration sticker should be placed on the instrument to alert the operator of when the instrument was calibrated and when the next calibration is due.
We have found these to be the best calibration stickers on the market for use on gas monitors. With gas monitors becoming smaller and smaller and used in more extreme environments the traditional calibration stickers do not hold up well.
After years of searching, we have found these green on white labels which are printed on a rugged tear resistant vinyl material and utilizes a very strong adhesive coating works very well on gas monitors used in oil fields, chemical plants, off shore platforms and numerous other harsh environments.
Specifications / Advantages-
- Label Size 5/8" X 1-1/2"
- 140 Labels - 14 labels per sheet, 10 sheets. Thick permanent acrylic adhesive coating, perfect for greasy uneven surfaces; such as a gas monitor.
- Very rugged vinyl material has a high tensile strength that inhibits rips and tears.
- Highly moisture, chemical, UV, and abrasion resistant.
- Tough vinyl material can be written on with a pencil, pen or even typed on
- Thick coating of bonding adhesive makes the label ready for difficult and unusual surfaces.
- Labels are used in applications for unparalleled durability and rugged design