GfG Instrumentation IR 24 Gas Transmitter for Carbon dioxide CO2
The remote sensor with its sensor cell is mainly responsible for the reliability of a gas monitoring system. The sensor is installed wherever CO2 may be present. Even the lowest gas concentrations can be detected and transmitted to a central control station as current or voltage signals which are proportional to the actual gas concentration.
- No false response due to interfering contaminants
- Extremely stable, low maintenance system
- MWG with infrared (NDIR) sensor
- One-person calibration on site
- Output 0.2–1 mA or 4–20 mA