GfG ZD 21 Fixed Transmitter with Internal Oxygen Sensor
GfG Instrumentation ZD 21 Series Fixed Detector with Internal Oxygen Sensor
Low cost long-term solution
A particularly long sensor life makes the ZD 21 a low cost transmitter for oxygen monitoring. The expected lifetime of the sensor is 5 years in continuous operation. A robust aluminum casing protects the sensor and the circuitry from impacts, splashed water, and dirt.
Prevention of oxygen deficiency
The ZD 21 is an "intelligent" transmitter. The comprehensive electronics allow for easy operation and maintenance and also increase operational safety and accuracy. In less than 2 seconds the ZD 21 responds to oxygen escaping from a leak. This extremely short response time allows the time to take measures to prevent considerable damage.
- Extremely stable Oxygen O2 sensor lasts 5 years
- Fast response
- No influences from pressure, humidity, or temperature
- No damage from carbon dioxide CO2
- Signal Output 0.2 to 1mA or 4-20mA
- Long lasting Zirconia (ZD) Oxygen Sensor
- Casing Protection IP54
- Humidity 0-99%RH non-condensing
- Response Time T90 less than 2 seconds