ION Science CUB Personal Mini PID Monitor with Dock Station
ION Science Cub Personal PID for Volatile Organic and Total Aromatic Compounds
Cub is the world’s smallest, lightest personal PID monitor for the accurate detection of volatile organic and total aromatic compounds. With market leading parts-per-billion (ppb) sensitivity, Cub gives an indication of harmful gases including benzene before they reach levels which are harmful.
Cub is available in three distinct variants ppm, ppb and TAC mode-
- ppm instrument with 10.6 eV lamp for accurately detecting a wide range of VOCs dependent on your sensitivity requirements
- ppb instrument with 10.6eV lamp for parts per billion accuracy while detecting a wide range of VOCs
- TAC instrument with 10.0 eV lamp gives accurate detection of total aromatic compounds (TACs) down to ppb levels
Small, compact and lightweight Cub is robust yet comfortable and unobtrusive to wear. Cub has a dynamic range of 1 ppb to 5000 ppm, the widest on the market measuring 480 selectable compounds.
When worker exposure exceeds pre-set limits the instrument’s audible, vibrating and flashing LED alarms alert you to the gases present. Readings are displayed in ppb and ppm on its bright, back-lit LCD display with selectable data logging time.
Upgradeable ppb sensitivity can be purchased quickly and easily. CubDoc docking stations are available for USB communication, charging and calibrating your instrument, dependent on your requirements.
The instrument’s PID sensor technology has been independently verified as best performing for speed, accuracy and humidity resistant operation. Its unique Anti-contamination and patented Fence Electrode Technology provide extended run time in the most challenging environments, giving you accurate results you can truly rely on.
Best available photo ionization (PID) detection
• PID independently verified as best performing on the market
• Unrivaled sensitivity detects down to ppb levels
• Widest range detects gases 1 ppb – 5,000 ppm
• In-built humidity resistance with no need to compensate
• Anti-contamination design for extended field operation
• Measures 480 select-able compounds (10.6 eV lamp)
• Fastest (<13 second) response to hazardous gases & vapors
• Clear audio, visual and vibrating alarms
• Large LCD display for clear readings
• Longest battery life (16 hours)
• Meets ATEX certifications.
Ease of use
• Smallest, lightest personal PID monitor available
• Simple one button operation
• Intuitive software and simple calibration routine
• Easy to service
• Easily upgrade your instrument
Low cost operation
• Inexpensive consumables and parts
• Free 2 year warranty when instrument registered online
NOTES: In order to change alarm and configurations to the CUB, the Charge/Data Dock must be purchased. The Charge/Data Dock/Calibration Dock allows the end user to make changes to the CUB and allow for automated calibrations through the use of the dock station.
CKPSXCAX-CH Cub PPM (0.1 - 5000 ppm) + Charge
CKPSXCAX-WD Cub PPM (0.1 - 5000 ppm) + Charge/Data Dock
CKPSXCAX-WC Cub PPM (0.1 - 5000 ppm) + Charge/Data Dock/Calibration Dock
CKBSXCAX-CH Cub PPB (1 ppb - 5000 ppm) + Charge
CKBSXCAX-WD Cub PPB (1 ppb - 5000 ppm) + Charge/Data Dock
CKBSXCAX-WC Cub PPB (1 ppb - 5000 ppm) + Charge/Data Dock/Calibration Dock
CKTSXCAX-CH Cub TAC (10 ppb - 5000 ppm) + Charge
CKTSXCAX-WD Cub TAC (10 ppb - 5000 ppm) + Charge/Data Dock
CKTSXCAX-WC Cub TAC (10 ppb - 5000 ppm) + Calibration Dock
ION Science CUB Personal PID monitor Tutorial
ION Science CUB- Personal PID for VOCs and benzene
ION Science- Benzene detection in refinery applications