ION Science TVOC 2 Fixed Volatile Organic Compound Monitor
TV2SXBMX-X ION Science TVOC 2 Fixed PID for Continuous Detection of VOCs
Continuous Detection of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) with Multiple Range from just one instrument.
Best available Photoionization (PID) Detection
• PID Independently verified as best performing on the market
• Range: 0-10, 0-100 or 0-1000ppm from just one instrument
• Built-in humidity resistance with no need to compensate
• Anti-contamination design for extended field operation
• Reliable diffusive monitoring- no sampling pump required
• Optional sensor cap allows a pipe connection
• Accurate results over all environmental conditions
• Rugged and robust design, withstands harsh environments
• Large LCD display for clear readings
• ATEX and IECEx approved
Ease of use
• Simple to use- Minimal training required
• Easy access PID sensor for fast, simple servicing
• Simple calibration procedure
• Easily integrated into a control system
Low cost operation
• Inexpensive consumables
• 2 year warranty when instrument is registered online
TVOC 2 is a fixed photoionization detector (PID) for the continuous measurement of total volatile organic compounds (VOCs). TVOC 2 can accurately measure three detection ranges.
TVOC 2 continually measures and updates the output every second.
TVOC 2 utilizes a diffusive sample technique resulting in less contamination issues compared to pumped systems, reducing lamp cleaning and servicing requirements. The 4-20 mA analog output enables TVOC to be integrated into a DCS control system to give warning or control of high VOC levels in the working environment.
ATEX approvals enable a 3 wire TVOC system to be used in Zone 2 hazardous areas, without safety barriers. ATEX and IECEx approvals allow TVOC to be used in Zone 1 hazardous areas, with safety barriers.
Simple to install, service and calibrate, TVOC 2 requires no hot work permit and the PID sensor is accessible and changeable in a matter of seconds.
• Refineries and petrochemical
• Waste water treatment
• Indoor air quality
• Pulp and paper
• Solvent recovery systems
• Industrial painting and coating