ION Science Tiger LT Handheld PID VOC Detector Standard Kit
World's Most Advanced PID Volatile Organic Compound Detector!The ION Science Tiger LT PID VOC Detector Standard Kit will be discontinued December 31st 2022.
ION Science Tiger XTL PID VOC Detector Standard Kit is the replacement model. Please click here to see the latest.
Order from ICON Safety and receive a free upgrade to 5 year instrument warranty!*
- Fast 2 second response time
- Intrinsically safe; meets ATEX, IECEx, UL, and CSA standards
- Patented humidity resistance to 99% RH
- Accurate results across all environments 0.1-5000ppm
- Li-ion battery 24 hour continuous operational run time
ION Science Tiger LT STANDARD KIT- P/N PTLSLBMR-0000
- Tiger Instrument with rubber boot
- Rechargeable Battery (Li-ion)
- Battery Charger
- 110VAC Power Adapter
- Compact case
- PTFE Filter Disc
- Removal tool MiniPID stack
- PID Lamp Cleaning Kit
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
The leading technology of the TIGER LT makes it the most advanced, low-cost handheld VOC detector on the market giving you the most accurate, reliable results you can count on, every time. Whether deciding to wear PPE or checking head space for compliance TIGER LT gives confidence that the right decision will be made in all environments, humid or dusty.
This variant of the hugely popular TIGER VOC meter is low on cost but high on performance. Its revolutionary, patented PID (photoionization detector) sensor technology with humidity resistance and anti-contamination design provide market leading accuracy and run time. Combined with 24 hour battery life, these features maximize field time by minimizing erroneous readings in high humidity and drift in harsh environments.
The world’s leading PID manufacturer, ION Science’s PID sensor technology has also received independent verification as the best performing on the market for its speed of response, accuracy and linearity.
TIGER LT accurately detects gases from 0.1 to 5,000 ppm, has the fastest response time on the market of just 2 seconds, and is as quick to clear down. Its push-to-log data logging stores up to 80,000 data points in up to 128 user selectable zones.
The instrument has been designed with the user in mind for ease of use and servicing. Batteries can be replaced in potentially explosive environments due to the innovative Intrinsically Safe design. Low cost filters and lamps can be easily changed in minutes, minimizing instrument downtime. Fast battery charging allows the instrument to be fully charged in just six hours.
TIGER LT offers simple, one handed operation even when wearing multiple pairs of thick gloves. Its rugged design and protective, removable rubber boot withstand harsh environmental conditions.
The large, clear back-lit display allows for easy viewing in any light condition. An integrated torch is designed for directing the instrument’s probe into dimly lit areas. The illuminated keypad activates when light is low.
TIGER LT is a ground breaking, low cost entry level PID with all the essential functions you need for handheld VOC monitoring and detection. The instrument has the lowest running costs on the market with inexpensive disposable parts, lamps and filters.
Best available photoionization detection (PID) sensor
- PID independently verified as best performing on the market
- Accurate results across all environments from 0.1 - 5000 ppm
- Patented humidity resistance to 99% RH - no compensation needed
- Anti-contamination design minimizes drift and extends run time
- Fastest 2 second response time and rapid clear down
- Anti-contamination design reduces calibration frequency
- Li-ion battery for up to 24 hours continuous operation
- 6.5 hours battery charge time maximizes up time
- Batteries field replaceable, even in explosive environments
- Filters and lamps replaceable in minutes
- Simple icon driven menu requires minimal user training
Ease of use
- User selectable response factors for direct concentration readout
- Intuitive, easy to use software
- Large clear keypad for easy operation when wearing gloves
- Ergonomic design allows simple one handed operation
- Large, clear visual display
- Torch and back-lit keypad for low light conditions
- Push-to-log data logging, 128 zones, 80,000 points
- Designed for easy service
- 95 dBA, bright LED and vibration alarms alert you to gases present
- Intrinsically safe; meets ATEX, IECEx, UL and CSA standards Low cost
- Entry level VOC detector with all the essential functions
- Inexpensive consumables and parts for low cost operation
* For 5 year warranty upgrade, requires registration online within 30 days of purchase.