ION Science Tiger Select Benzene Specific ppb PID Detector
PTXSLBMPP-0519 Tiger Select Benzene & Total Aromatic Compound (TAC) monitor
Rapidly detects benzene and total aromatic compounds (TACs) providing the most accurate, reliable data available.
The Tiger Select is revolutionary hand-held gas detector with two mode operation for the rapid detection of benzene and Total Aromatic Compounds (TACs) providing accurate, reliable data you can count on.
Utilizing the high output Ion Science 10.0eV detection system, a reading for Total Aromatic Compounds (TACs) is seen immediately on start-up. Should aromatics be detected, a Draeger benzene prefilter tube can be easily attached to ensure rapid detection and selective measurement of benzene.
Throughout the measurement process, Tiger Select handheld TAC sensor continues to display real time data, ensuring the final reading represents the full value of actual benzene present. This Benzene monitor reports concentrations that are displayed down to ppb levels, giving you the most accurate, reliable data you can count on.
Tiger Select Benzene monitor is capable of providing 15 minute STELs and 8 hour TWAs for TACs. A 10.6 eV lamp can easily be installed for the detection of a wide range of TVOCs.
In addition, the unique MiniPID VOC sensor incorporates both Anti-contamination technology and Fence Electrode technology for extended operation in difficult working environments.
The Tiger Select benzene and total aromatic compound detector can also be used in standard Tiger operational mode without the use of a benzene pre-filter tube to deliver active indications of VOCs, including benzene at concentrations as low as 1 ppb benzene equivalent.
- Fast to detect Total Aromatic Compounds (TACs)
- Detects benzene in other compounds with selective Draeger Benzene pre-filter tube
- Also detects benzene without the need for a specific tube in areas of benzene gas only
- Detects down to ppb levels
- Continuous readings shown on display until max level is reached
- Independently verified as best performing PID technology
- Large, clear backlit display and keypad
- Easy to operate even when wearing thick gloves
- Lightweight enabling easy one-handed operation
- Rugged design to withstand the harshest environments
- Backlight responds to ambient light conditions
- Battery life up to 24 hours
Tiger Select PID Includes
Tiger Select Basic Instrument with 10.0 eV Lamp (incl. Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, Battery Charger & Outlet Adaptor, Rubber Boot, Explorer Case, USB Memory Stick, Draeger Benzene Pre-Filter Tubes & Tube Opener, Pellet Pack PPB (use only in non-Select applications), Tiger Select Manual & Quick Start Guide, Carbon Filter Assembly & Adaptor, PTFE Filter Discs, Removable Tool for MiniPID Stack, Sample Cleaning Compound, Lanyard, Tiger Select Calibration Connector & Adaptor, Sensor Seal – Coated, and O-ring)