RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro (PGM-1860) for Toxic Gases & Oxygen
The world's first wireless personal gas detector for toxic gases and oxygen.
The ToxiRAE Pro takes worker protection to the next level by providing safety professionals wireless access to real time instrument readings and alarm status from any location for better visibility and faster response. The ToxiRAE Pro wireless gas detector can detect a broad range of gases, from carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, oxygen, ammonia, chlorine, and phosphine. The wireless ToxiRAE Pro's intelligent interchangeable sensors store calibration data, so if you need to monitor one gas one day and another gas the next, swapping the sensors in your ToxiRAE Pro is all it takes.
- World's first wireless personal gas monitor
- Over 20 intelligent interchangeable sensors which store calibration data, field swappable
- Five way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Largest display in its class
- Reliable, rugged, and intrinsically safe
- Gases offered NH3, CO, CL2, CLO2, ETO, H2, HCI, HCN, HF, H2S, CH3-SH, NO, NO2, O2, COCl2, PH3, & SO2
RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro includes- rechargeable battery, alligator clip, protective rubber boot installed, charging and PC communication cradle, PC communication cable, AC adapter, calibration adapters, quick start guide, CD with documentation, CD with ProRAE Studio II monitor configuration and data management software, calibration and test certificate, and warranty/registration card.
Common part numbers- G02-BE14-100, G02-BE10-100, G02-B214-100, G02-B210-100, G02-B114-100, G02-B110-100, G02-B314-100, G02-B310-100, G02-B3, G02-B4, G02-B5, G02-B6, G02-B7, G02-B8, G02-B9, G02-BA, G02-BB, G02-BC, G02-BD, G02-BE, G02-BF, G02-BG, G02-BH, G02-BI, G02-BJ, G02-BK, G02-BL, G02-BM, G02-BN, G02-BO, G02-BP, G02-BQ
RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro EC LEL Overview