GfG Instrumentation RAM 4035 Transmitter
transmitter for detecting carbon monoxide (CO) gas in supplied breathing
air is an inexpensive detection solution for use in a wide variety of
today’s medical air applications.
The robust aluminum housing is
corrosion resistant and dust tight. It fully protects the transmitters
electronic components from harsh environments and atmospheric hazards.
4035 is the simplest way to monitor conditions. Simply attach it to a
controller or a PLC to continuously and efficiently monitor the
concentration of CO contaminants in the air.
The 4035 is also
reverse-wire protected to prevent damage due to incorrect wiring of the
device. The power connector has a “quick disconnect” feature to simplify
transmitter installation and service.
All GfG Instrumentation
RAM Instruments satisfy the requirements of OSHA rule 29 CFR 1910.134
(d) (2) (ii) for carbon monoxide monitoring. They will also monitor
Grade E air, generally specified for breathing air in cylinders (SCBA).
- Continuous carbon monoxide (CO) monitor for supplied breathing air
- Simple to use and extremely economical
- Robust aluminum housing is corrosion resistant and dust-tight
- Linear 4 to 20 mA output signal
- 18-24 VDC
- Electrochemical (EC) detection principle
- 5-99% r.H. non-condensing humidity range