Workrite Uniform Co.Workrite Flame Resistant Clothing
Founded in 1973, Workrite Uniform Company began as an early pioneer of flame-resistant (FR) clothing in America. Now, with more than 40 years of trusted personal protective equipment (PPE) experience, Workrite Uniform is a worldwide leader in safety apparel.
As an ISO 9001:2008-certified company, participant in numerous industry associations and standards-writing organizations, and owner of numerous trusted brands, Workrite Uniform’s expertise is backed by a steadfast commitment to superior protection and quality.
Workrite Uniform has delivered the highest-quality FR garments in the industry for 40 years. We provide overall FR solutions that are the sum of its parts—knowledgeable consultation, top-quality fabric materials, design innovation, precision manufacturing, flexible customization, prompt delivery, dedicated account executives and customer service.
Workrite FR, Dickies FR, Walls FR, and Workrite FR Fire Service are all brands under the Workrite Uniform Co. umbrealla.
- Protection and safety – We value life and take pride in all the products and services we offer.
- Trust – We act with integrity and honesty in everything we do.
- Quality – We are focused on providing the highest quality as a means of meeting and exceeding the needs of our channel customers and wearers.
- Innovation – We continuously search for better solutions that meet or exceed new market, wearer and customer requirements.
- Collaboration – We recognize that we are stronger and more effective as a team than as individuals.
- Results Driven – We strive to deliver on our financial commitments to our parent company, Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company.